Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer the spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
Sort By :
"Great recipe. Easy to make and pleasing to many pallets"
"Family loved this recipe."
"Great Recipe! Delicious and beautiful! Takes a little work, but well worth the effort. I recommend doing all the prep work the night before!"
"I have made this several times and everyone who has tried it, loves it. Definitely a keeper!"