Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer the spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
Sort By :
Great recipe. Easy to make and pleasing to many pallets
Family loved this recipe.
Great Recipe! Delicious and beautiful! Takes a little work, but well worth the effort. I recommend doing all the prep work the night before!
I have made this several times and everyone who has tried it, loves it. Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Layered Salads >
- Pasta Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Salads >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Spinach Salad Recipes >