- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bread slices. Yield: 20 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Layered BLT Dip in Taste of Home April/May 2016, p49
Reviews for Layered BLT Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2016
"This dip is now my favorite, you need to double the recipe if you want it to last any time at all!!!"
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2016
"This would be great with something other than baguettes, yes? How about tostado chips? even "wavy" potato chips?"