Late-Night Breadsticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. Divide dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 6-in. rope. Dip ropes in butter, then roll in cheese mixture.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 breadsticks.
Originally published as Late-Night Breadsticks in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p14
Reviews for Late-Night Breadsticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
Made as is written quick easy and very tasty!
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2011
These were OK but nowhere near as good as some from-scratch ones I've made.
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2009