Our home economists combined just six ingredients to create this hearty and colorful main dish. The stovetop supper is easy to put together and sure to please the whole family.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet; heat through. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p27
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review