- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet; heat through. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
Sort By :
My family and I love this recipe, it has been added into the rotation of things we cook frequently. :) We make it without the tomato and canola oil though.
This was delicious. I will definitely make again.
I made half the recipe, left out the tomatoes and made a tomatoe salad with a ving. sauce. Was a very easy, quick and delicious meal. Will make this again and maybe try it with shrimp too.
Loved this recipe, so easy and so good. I did add steamed broccoli for some veggie input and everyone loved it. No leftovers!
My boyfriend is a really picky eater, and he loved this recipe. It was simple, inexpensive, and very hearty. Used cheese tortellini and it turned out creamy and flavorful. Would def make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >