- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet; heat through. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
Sort By :
My family and I love this recipe, it has been added into the rotation of things we cook frequently. :) We make it without the tomato and canola oil though.
This was delicious. I will definitely make again.
I made half the recipe, left out the tomatoes and made a tomatoe salad with a ving. sauce. Was a very easy, quick and delicious meal. Will make this again and maybe try it with shrimp too.
Loved this recipe, so easy and so good. I did add steamed broccoli for some veggie input and everyone loved it. No leftovers!
My boyfriend is a really picky eater, and he loved this recipe. It was simple, inexpensive, and very hearty. Used cheese tortellini and it turned out creamy and flavorful. Would def make again.