Key Lime Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Key lime juice or lime juice
- 12 to 16 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Dot with butter; sprinkle with lime juice and pepper sauce. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Key Lime Chicken Thighs(14)
Sort By :
This is a good quick dish, but I'd go light on the hot pepper sauce next time because my son thought it was a little too spicy. I didn't really taste much lime flavor, though.
Quick and delicious. :)
This is easy and a real appetite pleaser.
LOVE this. I used boneless chicken thighs and increased the amount of lime juice and other seasonings and used fresh rosemary instead of dried. IT was excellent. Will definitely make again and again.
Tastes nice & light. I didn't have poultry seasoning so I combined what I had for it & it still turned out juicy. A nice change.