- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Key lime juice or lime juice
- 12 to 16 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Dot with butter; sprinkle with lime juice and pepper sauce. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Key Lime Chicken Thighs
"Family loved this. The brown sugar added just a tad of sweetness which really appealed to my son."
"Good and juicy. Flavor was ok, I just have other favorites."
"Simple and tasty."
"This is awesome. I made with boneless thighs because of what I had and I decreased cooking time. I have made this twice already. Definately a keeper."
"Very moist and tasty and especially easy. Will definitely make this again."
"Delicious, everyone loved it! Also very easy to make!"
"It was really juicy and tender, I ended up not using the hot pepper sauce and it was still delicious, I would suggest more cooking time and starting earlier. :)"
"You're not necessarily supposed to taste the lime. It sort of "cooks" the surface of the chicken and seals in the juices to keep it moist and tender. Mexican cooks have been using this method for a long time and I learned this from them. After covering the meat with the lime juice, you can add whatever seasoning you like and the end result will be juicy and delicious. This seasoning mix looks really good and I plan to use it next time I fix chicken."