- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Tortilla chips
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Spinach Dip
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy. My family loved this."
"This is my favorite spinach dip recipe. Great consistency and flavor. I did not think the dill was overwhelming at all."
"This was a quick and easy recipe and could have been a favorite without the overpowering dill weed-an odd seasoning for a spinach dip."
"I did the quicker microwave version as suggested by MrsOwens but sauteed the onions in a little butter so that they were not raw in the finished product. Awesome recipe!!"
"Very good dip! I did not cook as long as it suggested. After an hour, mine was heated through. You could also microwave this dip, on medium heat, stirring after every 2-3 minutes until heated through, if you're in a hurry."