- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 5 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place half of the tortillas on two greased baking sheets. Spread with cream cheese; sprinkle with bacon, jalapeno and cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Quesadillas
"Absolutely delicious!! Definitely will be making again! The bacon added great flavor with the spice of the jalapeno."
"Very easy to make!"
"Really good! I used spicy jalapeno spreadable cream cheese rather than plain. I made 3 10" quesadilla rather than 4 8" and baked them in my quesadilla maker."
"Used regular cream cheese & microwaved just a bit. They are really good! A great way to use the abundance of jalapenos from the garden."
"So easy to put together, great game day food! I used Mexican blend cheese and real bacon bits"