Irish Creme Chocolate Trifle Recipe
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup refrigerated Irish creme nondairy creamer
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 12 mint candies, chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- With a meat fork or wooden skewer, carefully poke holes in cake about 2 in. apart. Slowly pour creamer over cake; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Cut cake into 1-1/2-in. cubes; place a third of the cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Top with a third of the pudding, whipped topping and candies; repeat layers twice. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Irish Creme Chocolate Trifle(31)
Sort By :
This has become a St Patrick's Day tradition in our house. My whole family loves it. I have had to substitute out vanilla creamer because I can't always find the Irish Creme flavor, and it still came out great. We have used lots of different candies in this rather than the mint candies since my kids do't like mint.
Absolutely Delicious! In place of a carton of whipped topping...I made my own mint flavored whipped cream, by adding 1/2 cup of powdered rsugar, green food coloring, and 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract to 2 cups of whipping cream!
Big hit with co-workers. I made it with the Flavored creamer and it was really good so im sure using Baileys Irish Cream would be awsome.
I totally forgot to put the Andes chips in the dessert so I just threw them all on top! It was delicious anyway and I will make it again!
Due to my high blood sugar, totally lightened up the recipe. With the exception of the Andes mint chips and Irish creme liqueur, everything light or sugar-free but still good. Light and refreshing.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Chocolate Trifle >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >