- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon whiskey, optional
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 7-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine the water, whiskey if desired and coffee granules; beat into cream cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Irish Coffee Pie(6)
Sort By :
Used store-bought graham cracker pie crust. Put a layer of Carol Hanihan's "Rich Hot Fudge Sauce" recipe from TOH site in the bottom of the crust. Replaced half of the water with coffee liqueur and did not use the whiskey. It was a big hit.
Great recipe, easy to follow, easy to make! I sprinkled extra coffee granules on the top to dust for decor and substituted rum-flavored extract for the whiskey for a good flavor substitution. Thanks!
Very good and EASY! Will certainly be a St. Paddy's Day staple!
Thoroughly enjoyed this recipe. I used espresso powder, but that was a personal preference. Very good, thank you for sharing.
Big hit at St. Patrick's Day dinner. I doubled the whole recipe and put in 9 x 13 pan. I did add a bit more coffee. Next time, I'll drizzle chocolate on top.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Irish Desserts >