- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Breadsticks or tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese. Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is almost melted, rotating a half turn several times. Let stand for 1-2 minutes. Serve with breadsticks or tortilla chips. Yield: about 3 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hot Pizza Dip
Sort By :
I've been making this for years. It's in one of the Pampered Chef recipe books, I always serve with french loaf bread made in the Pampered Chef tins... very good
My big guys loved this
I made this for my friends. Huge hit! Served with breadsticks but they kept breaking. Luckily had scoops in the house. This is a keeper
I have made this dozens of times, topping it with all sorts of different things, the simplest being just a sprinkle or grind of Italian seasoning. I usually make 2 of these dips when I take it to a gathering. Always goes over well!
I have made this many times. Whenever I make this dip, it is a huge hit! I changed the italian seasoning to Presti's Pizza seasoning.
I have made a Cheese Pizza dip, and many more variations of typical restaurant pizzas and no matter what kind it is, it always is gone in a flash! It's quick, easy and I have made it the night before many times with great success, just microwave right before serving!