I thought of these when I found several packages of tortillas shells while cleaning out my freezer. It's an inexpensive, low-calorie treat for my husband and me. —Angela Case, Monticello, Arkansas
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush tortillas with oil; cut each tortilla into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle wedges with seasoning mixture. Bake at 425° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Tortilla Chips in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p25
Reviews for Herbed Tortilla Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review