I thought of these when I found several packages of tortillas shells while cleaning out my freezer. It's an inexpensive, low-calorie treat for my husband and me. —Angela Case, Monticello, Arkansas
Featured In: Homemade Snack Recipes
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush tortillas with oil; cut each tortilla into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle wedges with seasoning mixture. Bake at 425° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Tortilla Chips in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p25
Reviews for Herbed Tortilla Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2012
"I made these several times for a group project where I worked. I added a little more salt, as the original seemed to be a little bland. Great recipe for an alternative to regular snack chips."