- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or half-and-half cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Additional minced fresh herbs
- Whisk together the first eight ingredients. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Sprinkle with additional minced herbs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb & Cheese Scrambled Eggs in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Herb & Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review