Hash Brown Quiche Recipe
- 3 cups frozen loose-pack shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Press hash browns between paper towel to remove excess moisture. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes.
- Combine the ham, cheese and green pepper; spoon over crust. In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all. Reduce heat to 350°; bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Hash Brown Quiche(13)
Sort By :
I fixed this dish for breakfast and we shared it with a neighbor. It was delicious and not a bit left over. I did use 4 eggs and had to bake it a little longer because of the extra eggs but it was a huge hit. Will definitely make this again and again.
Delicious!!! I didn't have time to thaw my hashbrowns so I used only 1/3 cup of milk. So quick and easy.
Rave reviews! This is delicious! I used four eggs as others recommended. You will not be disappointed with this - a huge hit! Not a crumb left.
As others have said, this is very bland. I will add a jalapeno pepper or two the next time I make it to give it some flavor.
Our family loves this.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >