Deluxe Hash Brown Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
Makes12 servings (2/3 cup each)
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream onion dip
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in potatoes, cheese and bacon. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 50-60 minutes or until golden brown. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time to 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until top is golden brown and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 273 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 838mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 9, 2018
Apr 2, 2018
Made this for a church potluck and it was one of the first dishes finished. I added more cheese and crumbled bacon to the top during the last 10 minutes of baking. Definitely a keeper.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.