- 1/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 4 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pita breads. Top with Swiss cheese, ham, mozzarella cheese and chives.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Pizzas(5)
Sort By :
I made these for me and my toddler and they were so delicious and so easy! I can't wait to make these again!
Wonderful way to use leftover ham. A quick meal after work. The family loves it.
Quick, easy & delicious. I always have most of those ingredients in my fridge, so will be making it often. The whole family loved this recipe.
I added Canadian Back Bacon and pineapple to this and was delicious. Fast and easy to make. Will make this more often.
I made this using a store-bought pizza crust-it was a big hit! Reminds us of the "white pizza" popular in N.E. Pa. Very easy, tasty meal.
More Recipe Collections
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >