With leftover ham, cheese and Alfredo sauce, these pizzas are sure to please. Best of all, they're very kid-friendly. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 4 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-3/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pita breads. Top with Swiss cheese, ham, mozzarella cheese and chives.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham 'n' Cheese Pizzas in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p8
Reviews for Ham 'n' Cheese Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review