Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (28 ounces each) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, water and pepper until blended. Stir in potatoes, cheese and ham.
- Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole
Sort By :
"We're not that fond of Velveeta, so we substituted some shredded cheeses. They came out pretty creamy but not exactly the same as Velveeta. I like the fact that this makes two casseroles (or one big one for a crowd!)"
"Not that great. I have a better tasting recipe using Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese that I like a lot better."
"My family loved this! I had to use two cans of cream of chicken soup in place of the cream of celery, but the taste was still great! Will make again!"
"We thought this recipe was just okay. Nothing special nor was it very tasty."
"It's football kickoff day so I wanted comfort food. This was so easy and delicious. My husband and his brother said it was "fantastic" and had 2nd helpings. My 4 year old said "it's actually pretty good." Best thing for me is it is I already have one pre-made in the freezer for the next time or when hubby goes to a football party, I can send it with him easily."