Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (28 ounces each) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, water and pepper until blended. Stir in potatoes, cheese and ham.
- Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Bake, covered, 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Reviews for Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole(4)
Sort By :
no changes needed for this recipe, my husband loved it and even ate the leftovers
Hard to put my finger on it, but this wasn't something my husband or I liked. Too creamy and mushy.
was really good my family loved it I kinda wanna try adding broccoli to it as well.
This dish is so easy to make and delicious. I made several batches of it to freeze for busy nights.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Casserole Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Potato Casserole >