- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped raisins, optional
- Torn mixed salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine orange juice, vinegar, honey, water, lemon juice, orange peel and raisins if desired; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Greens with Citrus Dressing in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p17
Reviews for Greens with Citrus Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review