Green Pepper Tomato Salad Recipe
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, celery and onion. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir into tomato mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, stirring several times. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Green Pepper Tomato Salad(3)
Sort By :
Great taste and simple!
It was a different way to make a tomato salad, the vinegar an sugar was a nice mix of teste to the dish.
This salad is just simply perfect. It is an easy go-to recipe that is best when tomatoes are in season. I go to it even when they are not just to have something tasty, fresh, healthy and simple.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >