- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the graham cracker mixture. Carefully spoon the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"Very easy to make and usually have all ingredients on hand..Had it for house quests and it was gone very fast.Will make it again.It was very good!"
"Made this today for the first time and it was so good! I had to adapt it to fit a gluten and dairy free diet. I used gluten free Graham cracker crumbs and gluten free cake mix. In addition, I substituted canola oil for the melted butter. I also substituted almond milk for the milk in the drizzle. So good and you couldn't even tell the difference! Will definitely make again!"
"Recently made this, and we loved it. A very moist cake and easy to make."
"I made this for our church coffee hour, as I was pressed for time and needed something quick. Everyone LOVED it, and lots of people had seconds. There wasn't a crumb left!Thank you for such a wonderful and easy recipe!"
"Quick & easy, made with ingredients I have on hand. I will make sure I always have graham crumbs so I can whip up this tasty, crunchy, sweet cake. Took the advice of others and added a handful of whole pecans for extra crunch & nuttiness. Rounded up the cinnamon to 2 teaspoons...use the good stuff. It was plenty sweet without adding the drizzle, so I left it off. I can see how this would be good with variations on nuts, cake flavors & fruit. It's moist & delicious. I used a glass pan and it was done in 37 minutes."