Cranberry Crunch Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; beat until well combined. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture alternately with milk and vanilla to egg mixture. Fold in cranberries. Spread batter in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with marshmallows; press into batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 256 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Mar 25, 2018
This cake is awesome! This moist cake with the combination of the cranberries, marshmallows and nuts is unbeatable!!
Mar 22, 2017
I don't have a review I would like to know if this is fresh cranberries.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.