Golden Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Pour butter over potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Golden Potatoes(6)
Sort By :
so simple & delicious.
I honestly didn't like the canned potatoes. I made this dish again with small rosetta potatoes and it was perfect! Flavourful enough to stand alone or mild enough that you can put on some gravy if you happen to make some with your meat dish.
This is such an easy and delicious recipe. I made this for my family and everyone just loved it. I used regular baking potatoes and baked it for an hour. it is now the way my family requests potatoes. Thanks for such a great recipe.
Quick and easy with good taste.
I make this recipe often. It's super quick and easy and tastes wonderful!