- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, 2 teaspoons oil, mustard, rosemary, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside. Flatten pork slices to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in remaining oil for 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon honey mixture over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Glazed Rosemary Pork
Sort By :
"This is one of our favourite meals. Many times I make it easier on myself by keeping the tenderloin whole. I sear it first then bake and baste it with the honey mixture while it cooks. It takes about 30 minutes to cook."