Glazed Rosemary Pork Recipe
A honey-rosemary glaze delicately seasons pork tenderloin in this delightful entree. As elegant as it is easy, the main course is ideal for weekend dinner parties and weeknight suppers alike. Barbara Sistrunk of Fultondale, Alabama shared the recipe.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, 2 teaspoons oil, mustard, rosemary, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside. Flatten pork slices to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in remaining oil for 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon honey mixture over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Rosemary Pork in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p57
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Glazed Rosemary Pork(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >