- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Place lamb on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Drape a piece of heavy-duty foil over bones to prevent overbrowning. In a small bowl, combine the honey, preserves, oil and lime juice. Set aside 1/2 cup. Spoon half of the remaining glaze over lamb.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting once with remaining glaze.
- Remove lamb from the oven and loosely cover with foil. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Brush with reserved glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Racks of Lamb in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p46
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Glazed Racks of Lamb
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Lamb >
- Lamb Recipes >