Garlic Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, celery salt, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Add pumpkin seeds; toss to coat. Spread a quarter of the seeds in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes longer or until seeds are crunchy and lightly browned, stirring after each minute. Repeat with remaining pumpkin seeds. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Garlic Pumpkin Seeds
Sort By :
"I believe the nutritional information is off by quite a bit. When I calculate it comes to 185 calories for 1/4 cup. Taste is great though!!"
"They turned out better than I thought they would in the microwave."
"I must admit I was skeptical about making pumpkin seeds in the microwave. But I shouldn't have been because they came out delicious! In my opinion they are way better than oven baked. So light and crunchy. Thanks for the recipe, I'll be using this one again."
"Tastes great and easy! What's not to like."
"I have tried to use pumpkin seeds, The hull is so hard, how does a person remove the hull ???"