Sesame-Garlic Pumpkin Seeds
This “everything” mix of pumpkin seeds with other seeds and seasoning is a fun treat—a lively way to use the seeds left over from your Halloween jack-o’-lantern! —Danielle Ulam, Hookstown, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, whisk egg white and oil until frothy. Add pumpkin seeds and toss to coat. Stir in sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, garlic, salt and caraway seeds. Spread in a single layer in a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until dry and golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.