- 6 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, onions, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, oil, jalapeno and seasonings. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Garden Salsa in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p66
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garden Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2014
"Very nice recipe"
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2014
"this is nice... and awesome"
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2014
"Very Nice Recipe...!!"
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2014
"Its really nice...!!"
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2013