In this recipe, ripe garden ingredients and subtle seasonings make a mouthwatering salsa that's a real summer treat. —Michelle Beran, Caflin, Kansas
- 6 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, onions, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, oil, jalapeno and seasonings. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Garden Salsa in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p66
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garden Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2014 Edited Jun. 3, 2015
"good recipe :)"
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2014
"this is nice... and awesome"
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2014
"Very Nice Recipe...!!"
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2014
"Its really nice...!!"
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2013