- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, combine the zucchini, sugar and oil; stir into dry ingredients until blended. Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in sugar and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook and stir 1 minute or until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in chips and marshmallows until melted and smooth; add vanilla. Spread over brownies. Sprinkle with walnuts if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Fudgy Zucchini Brownies
Sort By :
"These brownies come out moist and yummy. More cake like than fudgy but very good. No egg needed."
"Very moist but seemed more like a cake than a brownie. Next time I would cut back in the sugar bvecause they were much to sweet for me."
"These are awesome! They are even better the next day after being refrigerated"
"these are excellent and most people would never guess there is zucchini in them...kids love them"
"Made as is. They were a big hit! Picky kids didn't even notice the zucchini."