- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 cups pureed fresh strawberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.
- Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in refrigerator freezer 2-4 hours before serving.
- Remove from the freezer 30-45 minutes before serving. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
Sort By :
So simple, yet delicious. I didn't puree the strawberries, though. I mashed them with a potato masher so there would be chunks. The last step about removing from freezer 30-45 before serving is important. It's much easier to serve and taste better when it's a little soft.
Love this recipe!
Oved this for a light treat. Very refreshing and will make this often
Very Yummy, very easy and will do this one again
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Frozen Yogurt >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >