Frozen Cherry Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Maraschino cherries and orange wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and whipped topping. Stir in pie filling. Set aside 1/4 cup oranges for garnish. Fold remaining oranges into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with the reserved mandarin oranges, cherries and oranges if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Cherry Salad(6)
Sort By :
Made this dessert for dinner guests. It was just okay for us, not great. Sorry.....
This is delicious; however, I never freeze it. I just whip it up and serve it refrigerated in a bowl. It is just as delicious and takes less time (no freezing required). Thank you for a great recipe.
Very good and pretty with marachino cherries and fresh orange slices as garnishes.
Very good & quite pretty too. It would be great for Valentine's day or a girl's baby shower.
This is so pretty and delicious. At my house it disappears so quickly that sometimes I don't get to sample it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >