- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup toffee bits.
- Spoon into crust; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Toffee Bits Pie(23)
Sort By :
Have made this pie several times now and we love it. Quick and easy.
I've made this for a few years now and it's always a family favorite! Very simple to make and great taste!
This is one of my family's favorite deserts! I have make it often.
I substitute 2 king size Butterfinger candy bars (frozen & crushed). This has become a 'hubby favorite'. Be sure to use the half & half (not milk), for it will not set up. To fancy it up a bit, I also dribbled caramel ice cream topping over the top just before serving.
Love this & everyone I've made it for asks for the recipe!