- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup toffee bits.
- Spoon into crust; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
Sort By :
"I made this recipe yesterday so it was ready to try today. I added some chopped up milk chocolate chips because I couldn't find any milk chocolate toffee bits at the store, just the plain toffee bits when I made it... I had just bought some fresh strawberries from the farmers market and I sliced some on top of the pie....it was very, very good and I will make it again. I sliced up more strawberries on top for when we have another piece and put it back in the freezer...Excellent and refreshing pie..."
"Have made this pie several times now and we love it. Quick and easy."
"I've made this for a few years now and it's always a family favorite! Very simple to make and great taste!"