Fresh Grape Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, onions, celery and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in bacon and almonds just before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Grape Broccoli Salad
Sort By :
My new favourite! It is replacing my usual broccoli apple salad. I cut down on the dressing as I found it a bit too much.
I took this to the wheat harvest field and came home with an empty bowl. My crew loved it.
This salad is delicious! I made it for Thanksgiving and it has been requested that I make it again for Christmas!
This is simple and easy to make. It has wonderful flavors and is great to take to a potluck. Everyone seems to like it.