Fish Stick Supper Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen breaded fish sticks (about 18)
- Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add minced onion, dill, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; arrange fish sticks over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes or until top is golden brown and fish flakes with a fork. Let casserole stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fish Stick Supper(4)
Sort By :
We've also made it leaving out the dill and adding brown and serve sausages to make it a breakfast dish. Add sausages during the last 20 minutes of baking to avoid over cooking.
My family and I love this recipe! I have made it several times. I first tried it when I needed a new meatless meal for Lent. I now make it year round!
I tried this recipe many years ago when it first appeared in quick cooking. My family LOVES this dish and is often requested by my husband!! It is the perfect comfort food for fall and winter suppers. Recipe is very easy to prepare and the flavors blend quite nicely!
I am really sorry... but I followed this recipe to the letter... and this is remembered as one of the "worst" recipes that I ever tried with my family.