Fireside Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 container (16 ounces) cheddar cheese spread, softened
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Snipped fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese spread, cream cheese, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Blend thoroughly. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Fireside Cheese Spread
Sort By :
This looks like just the recipe I've been looking for. Thanks :-)!
Easy recipe. At first I was put off by having to waste a whole package of perfectly good cheese spread on a recipe that I did not know would turn out. However, sometimes you need just an easy, different and tasty treat. Texture is fluffy and we liked with Triscuits and pretzels the best. Would be great for a party or we made and enjoyed for our weekend of football. Until you know for sure you like this recipe, I would consider cutting this in half as it makes ALOT of cheese spread. We will do this again.
What would you critics consider cream cheese....a processed spread ? Perhaps!
I agree with MFWills, when I make a cheese spread, I don't want to use a prepared cheese spread.