- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the potatoes, onion, jalapenos, seasoning blend and pepper in oil for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in tomatoes; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fiesta Red Potatoes in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p33
Reviews for Fiesta Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review