Fiesta Corn Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 140 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 26, 2017
This was very tasty. The only change I made was to use frozen corn I thawed out. It's great for a picnic because it doesn't have mayonnaise. The second time I made this I doubled the overall recipe and added a can of rinsed and drained black beans. My husband just scooped it up with tortilla chips. Suffice to say, it didn't last long.