Fiesta Corn Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 140 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 26, 2017
This was very tasty. The only change I made was to use frozen corn I thawed out. It's great for a picnic because it doesn't have mayonnaise. The second time I made this I doubled the overall recipe and added a can of rinsed and drained black beans. My husband just scooped it up with tortilla chips. Suffice to say, it didn't last long.