- 6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash potatoes with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Favorite Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Sort By :
I didn't have orange juice, I substituted almond milk. I loved. It. My husband doesn't like sweet potatoes tried it and he liked it too.
I made this for our fellowship & it wasn't scarfed like I thought it would be. Perhaps others don't like sweet potatoes as much as I.
My family liked that this wasn't so heavy as others I've made. Nice, too, that it has so few ingredients. Will make again next Thanksgiving.
I did not have any orange juice on hand so modified the recipe to use 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. The potatoes turned out great
It's officially a family favorite!
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >