- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Favorite Grilled Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Great tasting recipe! I used vegetable oil instead of olive oil. Also, I didn't have any cayenne pepper so I left that out. Still had plenty of flavor. Perfect for our family cook-out."
"These were good. I thought the flavor was basic, just nothing to set them apart."
"Very easy and extremely delicious"
"Very easy and tasty."
"This tasted sweet and sour. It was very good. I did not marinate it for the full 8 hours because usually for my taste some of these marinated recipes are too strong. So this was perfect for my husband and I. We enjoyed it."