- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1-2 tablespoons drippings. Add eggs, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese, onions and reserved bacon. Fold bottom and sides of each tortilla over filling. Wrap each in waxed paper and aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen burritos: Remove foil. Place waxed paper-wrapped burritos on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave at 60% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 20 seconds. Yield: 10 burritos.
Reviews for Egg Burritos
Sort By :
"Recipe was good I made it better by adding cheese and potatoes"
"This is a nice, quick meal for on the go families. I added a little Tostitos Zesty Bean Dip to our burritos and they were a hit!"
"These where OK nothing to much I just did not think they were a bid deal."