- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the chicken, salt and pepper. Top with broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and 1-1/2 cups cheese; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chicken Divan in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p65
Reviews for Easy Chicken Divan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2010
This was very easy to make and tasted great. We will definitley make this again. Tip: Be sure to thaw your broccoli and pat dry so your casserole is not watery. Enjoy!