"I got this recipe from a co-worker and then made a few changes to it to suit my family's tastes," shares Leicester, New York's Violet Englert. "It's excellent with corn bread," she suggests.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the chicken, salt and pepper. Top with broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and 1-1/2 cups cheese; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chicken Divan in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p65
Reviews for Easy Chicken Divan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2010
"This was very easy to make and tasted great. We will definitley make this again. Tip: Be sure to thaw your broccoli and pat dry so your casserole is not watery. Enjoy!"