Dried Beef Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- Ridged potato chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and dip until blended. Stir in beef. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Dried Beef Dip
Sort By :
I prepared this dip for the first time and instead of dried beef, I used 4 slices of pastrami beef, finely chopped. I used 1 package of cream cheese (8-oz.), 1 pint sour cream, about 1/2 the onion dip (about 1 cup) I sampled the dip as I went along! I think that this dip would have to keep in the refrigerator and mature for the flavors to blend well! I chilled the dip in 2 pint-sized containers, covered. I'm planning to serve with potato chips/pretzel snaps! I plan to take this dip to the local hospital where I volunteer and share it! Thank you for this recipe! I saw that the recipe challenge for this week on "Cook's Corner" is appetizers! This is one of the recipes I tried out! delowenstein
For people on a low-salt diet: rinse the dried beef before chopping it.
My old boss used to make this dip with more cream cheese, less sour cream, a couple of dashes of Worcheshire Sauce and served it on Party Rye Triangles...It was awesome!
This dip is also good to stuff celery with for parties or as an appetizer.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >