- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (16 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- Ridged potato chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and dip until blended. Stir in beef. Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Dried Beef Dip
Sort By :
"I prepared this dip for the first time and instead of dried beef, I used 4 slices of pastrami beef, finely chopped. I used 1 package of cream cheese (8-oz.), 1 pint sour cream, about 1/2 the onion dip (about 1 cup) I sampled the dip as I went along! I think that this dip would have to keep in the refrigerator and mature for the flavors to blend well! I chilled the dip in 2 pint-sized containers, covered. I'm planning to serve with potato chips/pretzel snaps! I plan to take this dip to the local hospital where I volunteer and share it! Thank you for this recipe! I saw that the recipe challenge for this week on "Cook's Corner" is appetizers! This is one of the recipes I tried out! delowenstein"
"For people on a low-salt diet: rinse the dried beef before chopping it."
"My old boss used to make this dip with more cream cheese, less sour cream, a couple of dashes of Worcheshire Sauce and served it on Party Rye Triangles...It was awesome!"
"This dip is also good to stuff celery with for parties or as an appetizer."