- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
Sort By :
I was looking to use up some ripe bananas, but I wanted something different than banana bread. I found this recipe, and these muffins are delicious!!!
These were fantastic! To satisfy a love of peanut butter with both chocolate and banana, we used peanut butter chips instead of the chocolate chips and they were great! I would definitely make these again!
Really good! I will be making them again! My whole family really likes these.
I just finished making these. My son who was down in the basement could smell them and came up to try them. They are DELICIOUS! I'll be making these again!
I made these muffins last nite because I had over ripe bananas. The only thing I did different was using regular chocolate chips not the miniature. I have to say these are one of my favorite muffins. Will make alot in the future!!!