- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Score the surface of the pork, making diamond shapes 1/4 in. deep. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Coat a roasting pan and rack with cooking spray; place pork on rack in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a small saucepan, bring the sauce ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Serve warm with pork. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon-Rubbed Pork with Rhubarb Sauce
Sort By :
Liked the flavor combination of the rhubarb against the mustard.
Made this a yr. or so ago and we loved it. Went hunting for it this yr. & have now saved it to my recipe box. I also froze rhubarb this yr. for the sole purpose of making this recipe throughout the winter.
This is the second time I reached for this recipe. Definately a keeper. I'm using it for the Rhubarb Sauce this time, but I have fond memories of the time I used it with the Pork Tenderloin.
This was real tasty. I used minced garlic out of a jar, next time I will use FRESH. I wasn't sure if my husband and kids would go for the rhubarb sauce but they did.
This was very good, a keeper for sure.
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >