- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Score the surface of the pork, making diamond shapes 1/4 in. deep. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Coat a roasting pan and rack with cooking spray; place pork on rack in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In a small saucepan, bring the sauce ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Serve warm with pork. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon-Rubbed Pork with Rhubarb Sauce
"OMG this reciepe is absolute amazing!!! Second time making for company tonight. And the rhubarb. Sauce leftover was used as jam. Delicious."
"Liked the flavor combination of the rhubarb against the mustard."
"Made this a yr. or so ago and we loved it. Went hunting for it this yr. & have now saved it to my recipe box. I also froze rhubarb this yr. for the sole purpose of making this recipe throughout the winter."
"This is the second time I reached for this recipe. Definately a keeper. I'm using it for the Rhubarb Sauce this time, but I have fond memories of the time I used it with the Pork Tenderloin."
"This was real tasty. I used minced garlic out of a jar, next time I will use FRESH. I wasn't sure if my husband and kids would go for the rhubarb sauce but they did."
"This was very good, a keeper for sure."
"I made this for a birthday dinner, moist and so tasty! Everyone raved over it! Thanks for sharing!"