- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon-Peach Pork Chops
Sort By :
"These were overly sweet for my taste."
"We really enjoyed these pork chops. They were very tender and tasty. I only used 1/8 tsp of the cloves and thought that was plenty."
"Thank You, I was looking for a new way to cook my chops tonite, and I have everything to make those."
""This is a dish I invented one night when I was missing half the ingredients for a pork chop recipe I planned to make," recalls Debbie Liberton of Boerne, Texas. The moist chops are swiftly simmered on the stove along with canned peaches, mustard and cloves.View this recipe now"