Peach-Stuffed Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 cup instant chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 snack-size can (4 ounces) diced peaches, undrained
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 bone-in center loin pork chops (10 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the stuffing mix, peaches, water and butter. Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the bone. Stuff with the peach mixture and secure with wooden toothpicks. Place in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine preserves and mustard; spread over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 507 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 542mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 41g protein.
Jan 23, 2016
Very easy and tasty. Had no peaches so I used diced mangoes and subbed apricot preserves for peach preserves. Next time will spread the preserves and mustard on the last 10-15 minutes.
Nov 3, 2015
I am a very finicky eater, but this is delicious!
Aug 13, 2015
I followed this recipe exactly except I used fresh peaches and it is delicious. My husband loved it! I doubled it since I was feeding four.
Jan 30, 2010
I used the boneless pork chips. It was very good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.