During the holiday season, a jar of this spicy-sweet tea mix always goes over well. A steaming mug is a wonderful way to warm up on chilly mornings.
- 2 jars (21.1 ounces each) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope (5 ounces) sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1 jar (3 ounces) unsweetened instant tea
- 2-1/4 cups red-hot candies
- 2 teaspoons each ground allspice, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
- In an airtight container, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 10 cups (about 120 servings).
- To prepare tea: Dissolve 4 teaspoons mix in 1 cup boiling water; stir welll. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Deluxe Spiced Tea Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p60
Reviews for Deluxe Spiced Tea Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review