Lemon Spiced Tea
Cinnamon and honey really perk up the flavor of basic lemon tea. Add a splash of lemon extract to take this drink delightfully over the top. —Adeline Russell, Hartford, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups water
- 14 lemon-flavored tea bags
- 6 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon extract, optional
- Lemon slices and additional cinnamon sticks
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags and cinnamon sticks. Cover and steep for 6 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and cinnamon sticks. Stir in honey and extract if desired. Serve warm in mugs. Garnish with lemon slices and cinnamon sticks.