- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 8 whole baby dill pickles, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika, optional
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Coarsely chop four eggs. In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs, pickles, onion and radishes; add potatoes. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, milk, mustard, pickle juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; stir to combine.
- Slice remaining eggs and arrange over salad; sprinkle with paprika if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Deli-Style Potato Salad
Sort By :
"SO-some people don't really want to review the recipe-they just want to tell us what they like or don't like. SORRY, don't really care if you like Miracle Whip or pickles. I have a 6yr old who acts the same way."
"Sorry, the Miracle Whip in potato salad or anything for that matter, ruins it. If I could give less than one star, I would. I see that I am not the only one that feels this way."
"This is a very good potato salad based on a dill pickle dressing. I had no problem with the dressing separating even after three days."
"I would actually rate this 3.5. The first day it was deliciious. However, after a day or two the pickle juice (vinegar) caused separation and the dressing became a little "loose". Would make it again but would omit the pickle juice."
"Made this for Memorial Day cookout. Really liked it. Nice and creamy, colorful, and different. Will definitely add it to my collection! Thank You!!"